Long Term Contract
You will originate and maintain Technical Data text/images for delivery to our Customers, in the form of electronic data IETM/IETP in support for the operation and ground maintenance of our air-based products. Activities to include the preparation, research, production and subsequent maintenance of technical support documentation/data to include systems operation and maintenance data, safety instructions, general maintenance publications to include system specific data and structural/battle damage repair procedures.
• The research, preparation, production, provisioning, and subsequent maintenance of technical documentation/data for a wide range of aircraft in-service operation and maintenance activities data is produced in XML to an agreed specifications and/or national MoD/DoD specifications.
• Close liaison with all aspects of engineering through the interaction with engineering personnel and/or the interrogation of contributory engineering databases.
• Additional responsibilities include liaison, support and advice to equipment suppliers and participation with verification of the product.
• Authors work alongside technical illustrators in the creation of new and amended illustrations as these are a critical part of the technical data.
• Increasing involvement with the LSA logistical support analysis and Material Support elements of Support Engineering.
• Configuration control of all published data and auditable job trails.
• Associates Degree or GED including English/Math
o Bachelors Degree in Aeronautical Engineering preferred
• Associates Degree or equivalent in Airframe and Propulsion Engineering, may include Avionics or related subject
• Armed Forces Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance course
• 5 Years Aircraft Maintenance Experience !
• 2 Years A&P Technical Publications Authoring experience
• Knowledge of AECMA, SGML, Arbortext, Catia, Excel, Access, Power Point, MS office suite and Product Manager desirable !
• Aircraft servicing experience with good knowledge of desired aircraft systems and support elements, to include Fuel, Escape and Support Equipment etc. Mechanical / Propulsion / Avionic !
• LSA knowledge desirable
• Knowledge of Defense and Military Standards desirable
• Computer literacy
(use el botón)-228 3501