We are looking for Canadian French candidates to work onsite in San Jose as a linguistic specialist. The position is entry-level.
\* Full-time availability (40hrs/wk, office hours) required.
- Proficiency in Canadian French
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Ability to focus for long periods of time.
- Can work in a team.
- Can start ASAP.
- Must be comfortable with use of computers and devices.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to commute *daily *to the South Bay.
- No remote work.
- Some QA experience helpful.
All other languages and variants are also welcomed to apply for other openings. Applicants with a background in literature, history, philosophy, logic, religious studies or any strongly analytical discipline are encouraged to apply.
*MISC:- NO Relocation or Visa Assistance provided*
*-TO APPLY*: Attach your resume and a brief description of your professional experience in localization/language-related positions.
Also explain how you acquired knowledge of the language you are applying for.
We cannot respond to everyone; only the selected applicants will receive an answer.
Find out more about us at (use el botón)