- Love their profession and feel that working with young children is the best job ever.
- Love to learn new things, have the ability to apply them in the classroom, and is not afraid to be silly :
- Love Circle Time and Music and Movement because these are the best parts of the day!
We bring specialized age appropriate music programs to over 3000 students each week. Collectively our full time travelling music specialists travel to over 150 preschools throughout Maryland, Ohio, Virginia, and Florida, and we are the fastest growing enrichment program in the country.Our teachers are recognized as the best in the industry because they love what they do and are trained weekly in our interactive training sessions by leading early childhood and music experts.We give you all the tools instruments, computer, curriculum, music you need to succeed in the classroom and all the resources you need to be creative in your various classroom activities weekly budget to spend at craft/teaching stores.
So,... If you are looking for something more, a job that pays you to learn and pays you to do what you love, be around kids, then this may just be the dream job you have been looking for!
Now here are the Specifics and our Requirements:
- Salary is $28,000 per year and is paid bi-monthly via direct deposit.
- Working hours are from 9am-6pm. You could expect to be teaching between 2-6 hours a day. Hours in between teaching are dedicated to travelling to your next location, training, attendance upkeep, organization and administrative duties, and parent communication.
- Some knowledge of technology and/or a willingness to learn online and offline applications: skype, google documents, powerpoint, excel.
- Ability and desire to be classically trained on piano and other world and orchestral instruments.- You will travel between 2-5 different locations throughout the day so being comfortable driving with or without traffic is a must.
- You must be able to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star as well as being able to learn short new songs you may not have heard before.
This job takes a continual desire to learn and grow!
Those who are content with the status quo just to get a steady paycheck need not apply, thats not us... at least the status quo part.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28,000.00 /year
High school or equivalent
Music: Chorus, Band, Other: 1 year
Early Childhood Education: 1 year
Required license or certification: