We are currently looking for a caring and energetic Preschool Teacher to join our team. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
• Create, manage and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities that provide opportunities for students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives.
• Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and assess developmental needs of students.
• Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
• Communicate positively with students, parents and staff.
• Participate collaboratively and professionally with other teachers and staff to promote the general well-being of the school, and collective/individual interest of its staff and student body.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Two-year degree in Early Childhood Education required or High School diploma equivalent GED coupled with life experience equivalent. Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred.
• Meets minimum preparation and experience required for certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher. Complies with all state education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position i.e. professional development.
• Previous experience as an Early Childhood Education Teacher, in a licensed preschool or early development center.
• Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Company paid life insurance supplemental life insurance available
• A 401k plan with matching employer contributions
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
• Childcare tuition discounts
• Flexible spending plans for both medical and dependent care
• Educational assistance
• Paid professional development days
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: (use el botón)