senior program manager – aerospace structures - spanish speakingBurdock
hace más de 60 días
We are looking to hire a senior Program Manager to manager an Aerospace structures project.
The individual must have at least 8 years program management experience of manufacturing / engineering of aerospace products – structures preferred though components background will also be considered.
Alternatively automotive experience may also be considered.
The role will be split between the manufacturing plant in Mexico and various sites in the mainland US.
A dynamic, proactive, results focused senior program manager. You will have proven track record of leadership and organization of project teams to achieve successful project delivery in line with the approved business case.
You will display the ability to mobilize people behind common goals and motivate your colleagues to achieve success. You will have good communication and interpersonal skills and be a credible and respected professional, internally and externally.
• IPMA C or internationally recognised equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years working in a similar role in an international environment with experience in a recurring Aerospace product / manufacturing environment.
• Proven PM skills and capability including
• Planning & Scheduling.
• Cost Management,
• Capacity management,
• Change Management,
• Monitoring & Control
• Risk Management.
• Familiarity with an ERP system is beneficial.
• Ability to communicate in an international environment over multiple locations.
• Ability to work with Microsoft tools incl Project.
• Fully bilingual Spanish & English.
Please contact in the first instance Nick Forte on 713-492-(use el botón)