We are recruiting a software engineer for a Pennsylvania based clients of ours. This contract to permanent position and requires green card holder or US citizen since no relocation or sponsorship is on offer.
The client is systems consultancy and Software Development Company.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for planning and designing new software and web
• Responsible for maintenance and support of current products
• Analyzes, tests, and assists with the integration of new
• Create web applications that are intuitive and visually stunning.
• Use best-practice approach to system development.
• Keep track of latest web innovations and suggest technologies that may benefit our business.
• B.S. in computer science or a related area
• Demonstrable knowledge of web based application architectures and design patterns 2-5 years
• Experience and knowledge of database design and development using SQL in MySQL and SQL Server.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills
• Hands-on experience with open-source tools Ant, Maven, JBoss, Glassfish, Tomcat & Hibernate
• Knowledge of UML & UML 2
• Desire to continuously improve and learn rapidly
• Strong work ethic
• Professional demeanor
• Excellent communication skills
• US Citizen or Green Card Holder unable to sponsor H1s at this time
• Experience working on a scrum team
• Experience creating technical documentation
• Customer management experience
• Experience with SmartGWT, GWT or jQuery toolkits.
-(use el botón)-492-7488
7500 San Filipe St / Suite 600 / Houston / Texas / 77063 / USA / www.burdock.com - Skype - nick.forte
San Filipe St